All the students and their parents who are reporting to seek admission into B.Tech 1st Year for the academic year 2023-24 are hereby directed to keep sufficient number of Xerox copies with them. Sutdent should SCAN the following certificates and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mandatory) from their working email Id, it is also advised to mention your EAMCET/ECET Hall Ticket No.
List of Certificates to be submitted( in the same Order)
- Photographs (passport size 6)
- EAMCET / ECET Joining Report
- EAMCET / ECET Provisional Allotment Order
- EAMCET / ECET Hall Ticket
- EAMCET / ECET Rank Card
- EAMCET / ECET Receipt of Certificates in Original issued by CET Convenor
- Original SSC Memorandum of Marks
- Original Intermediate / Diploma Memorandum of marks
- Original Bonafide & Conduct Certificates (I class to XII class)
- OriginalTransfer Certificate of Intermediate / Diploma
- Original Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- OriginalGap Certificate (if applicable)
- Diploma PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE OR ORIGINAL DEGREE
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card Xerox
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- PHC Certificate (if applicable)
- ADMISSION FEE Rs.5500/- for all Branches
- Student Should come to college in person for the admission
1) Student should submit all the original Certificates along with the 2 sets of xerox copies of the same in the college.
2) Other than above student need to submit one joining report and one allotment order to accounts department.